Looking to join our growing team?
Our hiring approach is to customize roles so that they fit the individual strengths of our people. And we're always interested in learning of unique skill sets that might be a good addition to Presto. So if there isn't a job listed here for you, we may be open to creating one.
LOCATION: Jackson Micropolitan Area, Wyoming-Idaho
HOURS: Flexible. Generally open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (office in Driggs, ID); Travel +/- 50%
Presto is looking for a Sales & Operations Assistant to join our growing team who is eager to learn and has natural relationship-building skills. This position is for someone who is willing to learn on the job and has the ability to soak up knowledge and apply it to a growing role. Before this person is responsible for the duties below, there will be a thorough training period to ensure the hire is confident in the tasks.
This role will assist the Chief Operations Officer (COO) with managing sales leads, estimation and budget creation, as well as client management for some projects. Travel to job sites could account for roughly 50% of time spent. Due to the nature of the role, candidate must not have a fear of heights and must be able to fulfill physical demands generally expected at a construction site.
RESPONSIBILITIES (after training period)
- Establish relationships with General Contractors
- Manage incoming construction leads
- Travel out-of-state to meet with potential customers, conduct product demonstrations and capture project requirements
- Work with COO to validate bid information
- Develop bid estimates, including material takeoffs (from blueprints or on-site visit)
- Write proposals and submit to COO for review
- Negotiate pricing with subs during estimation process
- Follow up on outstanding proposals and past clients; maintain positive relationships
- Oversee projects as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Natural relationship-builder and problem-solver
- Willingness to ask questions and learn on the job
- Works well independently and with a team
- Organized and detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to capture project requirements and articulate them to a team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree or related industry experience in commercial construction, engineering, or architecture field preferred
- Project management experience
- Computer savvy; experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints a plus
With new and exciting nationwide projects always in the pipeline, our team is constantly expanding. We are looking for experienced and detail-oriented individuals to join our crew for full-time work handling large scale restoration and preservation projects across the country. Applicants must have experience working on the exterior of high-rise buildings. Contact us via email at [email protected].